MINI MUSKETEERS RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
- Children enrolled for the classes and their Parents/Guardians/Families are required to obey the rules and regulations of Mini Musketeers.
- Children should arrive in good time for the lessons. The Club T-shirt should be worn along with tracksuit bottoms or equivalent (no jeans), and trainers. Hair must be correctly tied back if necessary. If a child has progressed to using plastic foils then the wearing of the club sweatshirt and full-length tracksuit bottoms or equivalent is mandatory.
- The Parent/Guardian of any child unable to attend class should notify Mini Musketeers - Tel: 07950011581.
- Children (including siblings) must only bring water to class. Juices etc will leave a sticky residue on the venue flooring.
- Children are not permitted to chew gum or eat sweets etc, during class.
- Mini Musketeers fencing classes are run as a half-term block of lessons and not as individual sessions. If a child is unable to attend a class due to illness, holiday etc, there will be no refund. However the child may attend a Mini Musketeers class at another venue by prior arrangement to make up the class missed. The class credit must be used within the existing academic year and cannot be carried forward from one academic year to the next.
- Class payments are payable in advance and are due by the last class of each half term.
- A child’s place in the class cannot be guaranteed if payment has not been received by the due date and a waiting list for the class exists.
- If a child loses their place due to late payment but wishes to continue, their name can be put on the waiting list and they can rejoin when a space becomes available.
- Should it be necessary to cancel classes on account of epidemic or national crises, or any circumstances over which Mini Musketeers has no control, fee refunds or compensation cannot be given.
- Mini Musketeers reserves the right to ask for a child to be removed from the class for any of the following reasons:
Parents/Guardians and their families are permitted to quietly watch classes but are not permitted to interfere with the running of the class or distract the coaches or children during the lesson. Mobile phones must be turned to mute and telephone conversations must not be carried out in the hall while the class is taking place.
Parents/Guardians and their families will ensure that siblings sit quietly and do not interfere with the running of the class.
Parents/Guardians and their families are in charge of their children both before the class has begun and immediately after the class has finished.
To safeguard the children, should a child need to go to the toilet during the lesson then they will be sent out in pairs, as the instructors are unable to leave the class. Should any parent be unhappy with this arrangement then we advise that they stay and conduct their child to the toilet if necessary. To avoid any need for a toilet break, parents should ensure that their children go to the toilet before the lesson begins.
Mini Musketeers cannot undertake responsibility for any money or articles lost on the premises.
Mini Musketeers reserves the right to amend or alter the fees and classes as and when necessary.
Mini Musketeers reserves the right to amend or alter its conditions and rules at any time.
- Should a child not respond to training.
- For misbehaviour or wilful damage.
- For poor attendance.
- For any breach of the rules, conditions or regulations, etc.